cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign to improve customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you'd like to apply group pressure to O2 in the hope that they will improve their customer service, please follow @O2PayAttention on twitter. Once we have enough followers we'll start making some noise, perhaps then they will listen, individually we don't seem to matter. Pity but that's how it is...

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You are free to discuss anything you like here, but others are also free to respond how they like.

As a newcomer here it may surprise you to know that many of us have seen hundreds of threads with this tone before, and we would all like O2 to be perfect in every way.

It isn't going to happen, but in case you weren't aware O2 has the smallest number of complaints of any mobile provider in the UK, that's no mean achievement for a company with 22 million customers and about 12 thousand UK staff.

You have arrived here at iPhone release time when all the iPhone fans go a bit crazy over the new release and clog up the phones with constant repetition of questions on a daily basis.

Once this period is over things will quieten down and call response times will go back to normal, what you may see as a crusade is fairly normal to most who have seen it every year.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 21 of 23

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

feedback and following the correct complaints procedure yes but trying to stir up a campaign no just follow the complaints process first. (o2 have responded to you on twitter)

O2 has according to ofcom the best customer satisfaction over all other networks that is proved every quater.

Every year around iphone launch the hordes of upgraders cause the o2 system to be overloaded. If apple had produced enough stock not to cause the shortage (and backlog) this would not happen.

I would guess that most calls now are chasing there iphone and the genuine callers cannot get through.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 22 of 23

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

This is what i dont get. When I have issue i write to o2. Ive never ever once never not had a call from o2 regarding my letters. Ive always come of the line positive and still happy to be with o2.

I never shout when on the phone nor loose it. I think that has to be working in a massive call center.

I always treat people they way how I would want to be treated.

I may not always agree with some of the things o2 does, but that doesnt mean i want to start a twitter rant or something like that (Each to their own i suppose)

22 Mill customer i suppose tho is hard to keep every body happy. Oh well. Im happy and i suppose thats all that matters lol

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 23 of 23