Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding failing

HMS296
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have a duty phone (iPhone SE MMXF3B/A) at work which we use to forward to different duty officer each week. This has been a successful process for years but recently the call forwarding is constantly failing. Every Monday the call forward number is changed and we have noticed that the number will randomly change after a couple of days (normally back to the previous number it has been forwarded to) without anyone touching the phone. We have even tried using the phone with call forwarding turned off and the number still forwarded to the previous number!

I have followed every tip I can find online to try and resolve the issue with no luck, including a full reset of the phone (and the phone is a replacement we ordered when this issue started). I am now aware that several other people at work (who all use the same type of phone) are having the same problem. Does anyone know anything new to try to resolve it? The setup we have is incredibly important so we need to get it sorted!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149876 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28542 Solutions

@HMS296 

Have you checked with Apple to see if this is a known issue with a recent software update?

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2