cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SERVICES PLEASE READ

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am posting this here because the message is apparently too long for your online form and I can't locate an e-mail address for customer services ... Please respond.

Thank you for explaining that the paper bill is not an option for the iPhone account.

I need to provide some documentation in order to make expenses claims for business calls, and I wanted to let you know that your 'print option' of the bill is not really satisfactory.

For a start it doesn't contain any information about my account - not even my name and phone number. Nor does it say it is a set of charges from O2, or have O2's address, logo or VAT number. As an expenses claim doocument it is utterly useless. I printed out the webpage (which does have some of this information) but the formatting is very bad.

Then I had to download the three separate .csv files containing the call/text and data details. However when printed these files also do not provide any identification at all - not even my name, number or account number. And again no identification of it being costs incurred with O2.

If you are not going to provide me with a paper bill you must sort this out, because I also need to keep records for my tax return.

Ideally I need one button to download and print the information that would otherwise come as a paper bill. A pdf document would be ideal, and a history / archive is essential so I can go back and print the last 12 months at tax return time.

Please escalate this to whoever needs to know and confirm that you will do something about this as soon as possible.

Thanks
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good Luck ... took me forever to get them to accept payment other than by Direct Debit slight_smile
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also will be interested in an answer to this one.
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any updates on this?

Also, anyone got any ideas how to email customer services directly without having ridiculous limits on the message length in the on-line form?
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah, try this

mycare@o2mail.com
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh bummer! I need a tax invoice as well and I've just seen what O2 provide. It doesn't meet the minimum standards laid down by HMRC for a "less detailed VAT receipt/bill" let alone the legal requirements for an invoice as defined in Law. Anyone got a solution on this, or do I need to switch t a business account?
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been receiving bills from O2 since I joined in Feb 07 and I have been an iPhone customer since Aug last year. Should I not be receiving them?
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
A while back this issue had been brought up again, in this forum.

The answer was that if you contact O2 Customer Services by phone, you can ask them to enable the VAT Invoice option for your online account. Then you should see a VAT Invoice link on your online account bill page, which will present you with a VAT invoice appropriate for expenses claims.

I must say I have not tried this myself, I am merely relaying what was said previously in another topic.
Message 8 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
A while back this issue had been brought up again, in this forum.
The answer was that if you contact O2 Customer Services by phone, you can ask them to enable the VAT Invoice option for your online account. Then you should see a VAT Invoice link on your online account bill page, which will present you with a VAT invoice appropriate for expenses claims.
I must say I have not tried this myself, I am merely relaying what was said previously in another topic.

DonDino2 is correct, I phoned CS and asked for Vat Invoices to be turned on for my account and it was done. wink

Please note: O2 do not respond to queries on this forum.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I used to pay by direct debit, but now pay by card ,it's simple just cancel your direct debit
Message 10 of 14