cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spoke to o2 they say there has been no update to when it will be back online.
Message 21 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am so damn annoyed. The main reason I stayed with o2 was for the iPhone and bluebook. I now see everyone else is doing the iPhone and o2 is not much help with bluebook!!!
I wonder if they are breaching my contract by not offering every service they say they offer??
Message 22 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Supposed to be back up and running today!!!!!! Anyone know what's going on :robotindifferent: :robotindifferent:
Message 23 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
still not up as of 16:17 GMT ...

i wonder if they would be prepared to add a 'download' ability to this in case users would need access to thier email and message and picture backups while they are 'ironing out the bugs' ?

Message 24 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see the message has now changed to "it will be back this week"

I wonder what it will say at the end of this week!!?!?
Message 25 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad they havent forgot about it.
Message 26 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont know how to email them. I can only find where they give you a list of FAQ's relating to your question. I was going to send them a link to this thread to show how many people have been angered by this. I wouldn't even mind if they did bring it back this week but something is telling me it is going to be a long time before we have bluebook again, if at all..
Message 27 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have sent a message over with the link, will let you know what they come back with.
Message 28 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all

i have just call o2 to when bluebook is going to up and runing she told me that she got on to bluebook and you have to login in to your acc i have now trid this and NO joy so o2 need to get a move on with this i have LOST ALL MY NUMBER NOW for the pass week bluebook was ok if it not broken dont fix it :robotindifferent: 😐

i have just gave o2 help line a call and have ask them for compensation as i can not make any #### call as i have no #### numbers i got told it a free so we do not have to give compensation so i think there need to take off the link off the web site i have email them and should get an email back my easter 2010 :mansurprised:

NEW UPDATE............................

WOW o2do read the forums then so fast to come and remove world on the forums if only o2 could get bluebook back up and ruuing

just cauld o2 go she do not even konw it was down what the hul do theere have any staff meettings at all yes o2 hope your read this now

ALL WE WANT TO KNOW WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE BACK AND RUNING
Message 29 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
:womanindifferent: dose any1 at 02 know when BLUEBOOK will be up and running, this site has been down for weeks, infact the hole of the 02 site is the slowest ive ever come across, come on 02 sort it out, BIG massive company making BIG massive profits and you cant fix a simple web site, i do know some good and very clever I.T engineers ... 😞
Message 30 of 119