Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked phone for no reason

Ran6s
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 is one of the worst networks been with o2 for more then 3years yet they keep asking me to more money for my phone when I don’t even owe them a penny taking them to court
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @Ran6s

Sorry to hear you aren't happy. but if you are exceeding your allowances and not paying your bill on time, then O2 have every right to block your phone.

You can check your bills and usage daily via My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

If you are having issues then you need to speak to customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add: If you feel you have reason to complain, please follow this guide https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

Ran6s
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve paid all my bills on time never missed any payment now taking o2 court let’s see wot excuse o2 will come out with
Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Ran6s wrote:
I’ve paid all my bills on time never missed any payment now taking o2 court let’s see wot excuse o2 will come out with

@Ran6sJust to say, before you can instigate any type of action you MUST go through the complaints route.

No court will listen to you unless you have followed procedure. You could also contact CAB for advice.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

Ran6s
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve already made complaints to o2 was told it was o2 misstate and it won’t happen again but guess wot this is the 5th in this month that o2 has blocked my phone
Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Ran6s

Did you follow the official complaints route? Getting on the phone and just complaining to O2 won't do it.

You HAVE to make the complaint official by following the process in the link I gave. Also the best way is to use Resolver in that link Resolver Website

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Ran6s
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve made official complaint and o2 keeps making excuses
Message 7 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23112 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Ran6s The Resolver link that @Cleoriff has given you above is, we've found, the best way to get a positive result. Try that first before you start spending money on solicitors.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 11

Ran6s
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Family members is solicitor plus o2 has messed my wedding as well by blocking my phone most of my guest didn’t turn up to my wedding as they cud not get hold of me
Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Ran6s

I'm not being impolite here but O2 are not known for blocking phones without reason.

What reason have they given you for blocking yours?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11