Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday order of iPad Pro 12.9

Karen_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone received their Black Friday order yet of IPad Pro 12.9? I ordered 27.11.20 and keep getting the same response that I’ll receive a text when the order is dispatched. I was given a 6 week delivery date when ordering
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Karen_

That seems a very long delay, I know a lot of tech coming out of China has delays of upto 13 weeks... 😞

let me tag @O2Ellie and @O2Daniel to see if they can help you..
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh 

@Karen_  i will private message you and go through this a little further slight_smile 

signature
Message 3 of 7

trying_to_wait
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there more information about this now?  We placed the order at the end of November and not had anything more than "that is a long time let me look into it"  and thats it..

Message 4 of 7

Karen_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same response for me every time. There will no doubt be a new model released from apple by the time O2 communicate with their customers
Message 5 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Karen_ and @trying_to_wait

Vodafone and EE have now pulled the iPad Pro range or not offering the 12.9 inch model at all and only one option for the 11 inch version..

Apple are prioritising their own stocks... and they can't get kit out of Hong Kong as air freight is severely limited...
If they put it on a ship its 2-3 months and at the moment the ships are unable to offload due to issues in ports...
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 7

trying_to_wait
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Appreciate the update thanks, more information than we can get from O2.  I understand the shipping issues etc due to the work I do but communication is the key.  If you dont communicate with your customers you will end up without them.

We have never been in a rush so happy to wait but only if it will actually arrive one day.  Apparently the new version may or may not be announced next month so would this be the first stock to arrive?  Guess we will see what will happen but hopefully like many O2 will learn that if you communicate openly people tend to understand...

Message 7 of 7