Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ghost in my mobile logging onto O2

Great difficulty in signing in to O2 on my Xperia LI This happed before with my Lumia 640 & 650It's to do with my Security Question, answer was input in town's O2 shop probably when I first went over to a smartphone ... I reckon it was input incorrec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Virgo - Subscription issue

I have been getting text notifications from a company called Digital Virgo. I then logged onto my O2 account to find that they have been charging me £4.50 a week for a long time. I know there have been posts on here previously BUT I wanted to give so...

Calls from the UK to EU country

I received my bill for October 2018 airtime with extra charge for one call of 60 min for £81.60 to an EU country from the UK. I accept my fault for not checking that those calls would not come out of my tariff allowance (although if I was in an EU co...

Adacymru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

.. with Reverse Wireless Charging. Watch HERE Now that’s impressive.. and the camera setup looks fab too! (forget to mention the 40w power brick to charge the phone to 70% in 30 minutes!!!)

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 6T

Hi everyone. I currently have a OnePlus 3T and am due an upgrade in a 3 months, although I'm on refresh so could take advantage of the "we'll pay off the remainder of your device plan if you upgrade" offer that seems to be available at the moment. I ...

(battery) life of Pie

Hi Please excuse the attempt at humour with the title. I'm running a Nokia 5 (update problem has now corrected itself) and I believe that Android 9 is due to roll out to the generic firmware version in the New Year. I know that Google has said they h...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos