cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad complicated signing in on line.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sir / Madam,

I have a whole afternoon trying to pay my bill, i found nothing straight forward and to make matter worse you had my user name incorrect, there was total confusion from beginning to end, i do not know where the .com came from, so then i got onto chat and spoke to a lady who gave me a tempory password so that i could change mine, that did not work, so i decided to pay my bill by phone which was okay but then i was given another temporary pass word so that i could enter my account on line and enter a new p/word, that did not work either, whether i will attemp at another time to pay on line time will tell, i was close to finishing my contract with you thats how frustrated i was.

Yours truly 

Raymond Cox  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94223 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

You should remove those details as this is a customer forum. No one will pick up your request from O2.

Direct debit is so easy......

Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 149763 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28524 Solutions
Send this form into O2 and save the stress
http://static.o2.co.uk/assets2/pdf/O2_DirectDebitMandate.pdf
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 126233 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This is a customer to customer forum No-one from O2 will see your email

You need to speak to an advisor via this link...

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Once again we're reminded that paying by DD is the most convenient way to pay.

I'm honestly shocked at how many folk cancel their DD, especially as it's in the t&c's that you have to have one set up.

Maybe if O2 were more proactive about cancelled DD's there'd be less of this problem around? There again, how could they enforce it?

Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 149763 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28524 Solutions

@gindygoo wrote:

There again, how could they enforce it? 

Cut the phone off and issue a final settlement bill for any accounts without a DD but the problem is there is always a reason why a DD may not be suitable for some people.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 126233 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@gindygoo wrote:

There again, how could they enforce it? 

Cut the phone off and issue a final settlement bill for any accounts without a DD but the problem is there is always a reason why a DD may not be suitable for some people.

Only valid reason is if a client doesn't have a bank account... How many people would that encompass? Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

jonsie
  • 94223 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Many people are worried about unauthorised amounts being taken but you are notified 14 days in advance how much the bill is. The bill can be put in dispute if the customer doesn't agree with it so I really don't know why anyone has a problem with direct debits unless income varies or wages are paid cash?

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 126233 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

My sons wages are paid in cash...he still has a bank account with direct debits set up...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

jonsie
  • 94223 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions