cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Experience

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Sorry to say I am quite disappointed with the service.

1- I would like to improve my 500mb monthly plan to unlimited calls and more data in EU Zone. No option to do it in my o2.

2- I would like to check my bills:
- if I click on the blue button View my bills in my o2 I get a new page saying Sorry, we can't connect you to My O2 Business just now ;
- if I try to log in the o2 Android app with same ids, it says "No mobile billing account, sorry this app only allows customers to view their mobile accounts".

3- I just sent an email from Help section and I got the following answer: "Thanks for your email, but we have now shut down our email support service."

4- Finally I went to https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus where I can read: "Give us a moment We're just checking to see if there's an available agent" at anytime.

Just unbelievable.

Best Regards,
Mathieu

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Call business customer service on 8002 from your phone.
We are all customers here like yourself and cannot sort out account based issues, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I suggest you make a complaint....https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use the Resolver site in the complaint link

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys 

Message 4 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Just to also point out - the My o2 app does not work with business accounts as you have, unfortunately, found out.
I think it was raised previously to either get an app for business only, or integrate them into the existing but it didn't get anywhere...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. 😞 Please do follow the advice above for the recommended ways to contact customer service. Thanks for posting your feedback - we regularly forward it on to O2 so please do post again if you have additional comments or questions.

To add, are you still getting the error when you try access the bills in the Business My O2? If so, please let us know and we can see if there's anything we can do to help.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marjo, yes the error message still comes up after clicking on View my bills. Same issue with different ip addresses and/or devices, so it does seem to be something wrong on my side. Plus, I don't know why I get my bills by post, what is not something I need.

Anyway, thank you all, I will follow your advices.

Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for the additional info. How has your week started?

I'll drop you a quick PM to get a few details about the error you're getting and your account so we can pass it on to O2 to take a look at.

Message 8 of 8