cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE MORE DOG !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I AM FED UP OF THE ADVERT BE MORE DOG. IT IS INSULTING TO BE CLASSED AS A DOG - I AM NOT A DOG, NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE.  "MORE CAT"  WOULD BE APPROPRIATE - SMART - CLEVER - INTELLIGENT - FREE SPIRITED. TO CLASS YOUR CUSTOMERS AS DOGS IS THE WORST TYPE OF ADVERTISING EVER. WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THAT NEEDS TO BE SACKED. TO BE HONEST CALL ME A DOG AND I WILL MOVE TO A PROVIDER WHO HAS MORE RESPECT TOWARDS ME. 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ouch that one hurt !

I've never bleated in my life.
Message 11 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I have two rescue dogs and I am more than happy to be compared to loving, loyal, affectionate clever animals who know how to share the love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Message 12 of 33

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

And please, if you don't like it, there's no need to shout about it.

(In case you are not aware use of all caps in an online forum is considered shouting and also makes it harder to read)

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 13 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149594 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

Of course you could go to a network that uses Bees to promote itself or the one that has the best 4G network (small print:only available in select locations nowhere near you)....

...but since its Christmas and for fun, how about a campaign for iphone users every time a new one is released: Be more sheep Whistle

The last time I mention iPhone and sheep in the same sentence I had a mod down my throat wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

The last time I mention iPhone and sheep in the same sentence I had a mod down my throat wink

ROFL! Dance

Message 15 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

The one thing that does upset me is a certain other network offering Rewardz and Pointz!  The spelling really irritates me!

Message 16 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's riZiculous
Message 17 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need to have skillz to spot good dealz

Message 18 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149594 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
LOL, what a load of (edited)  slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 19 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I like it zillions
Message 20 of 33