cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bunch of liars. Promised my upgrade phone on Tuesday. Got told it was "stuck" in the warehouse. Thursday was told it was despatched and would get it Friday. Friday was told it was out of stock when I ordered and guaranteed id have it today. Guess what. Not here today. I get a phone call today regarding my online chat and get told they will track my order, them place me on hold and I get transferred to someone else who I have to explain all this to. Still no phone and told it should be here Monday/Tuesday. What a rubbish service. They couldn't run a bath at O2.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat is not the best way to upgrade tbh and the stock systems constantly update ref handset availability l

They are outsourced non uk call centres.

I would ring O2 on 202 first.

You could still cancel the online upgrade and go to an 02 store and walk out with a phone.

Or independent (if your not choosing speed to refresh ) to upgrade and also walk out with the phone.

Just a thought.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke them today on the phone and asked if I could cancel the order and go to an O2 shop, but they said i couldn't because it was in the despatching process. I wouldn't mind if they just told the truth the first time.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I spoke them today on the phone and asked if I could cancel the order and go to an O2 shop, but they said i couldn't because it was in the despatching process. I wouldn't mind if they just told the truth the first time.

Hi,

Phone them back on 202 and insist on cancelling the upgrade and ask to speak to a line supervisor if they continue with that line.

Thats if you want to cancel.

If its in a "despatching process" does that mean they have told you the phone is on its way. 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been told 4 different things since I ordered it. If it's not here by Tuesday I'll just cancel my contract altogether. However they did say when it does arrive call them and they will discuss some kind of compensation and a free case for the poor level of service.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats reasonable.

Please let us know how you get on by updating your thread.

Message 6 of 6