Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 150 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Samsung Note 2 LTE

Hi Does anyone have idea when the 02 will launch the Samsung Note 2 LTE? Also, as 02 ran a 4G trial in London this summer, I guess it would be nice to know when the full 02 4G/LTE service will be rolled out; starting the the major cities? This is ass...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking Phone Repair

Hi can anyone tell me if this tracking actually works as i have been trying for the past few days to track my phone that is in for repair -- says "cannot find my mobileThanks for any help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unread Posts

Possibly like most of the regulars, I have the community page set to 'unread posts' but especially at this crazy time of year there are pages of unread posts that I have no interest in (sure you all know which ones!:smileyhappy:) We have a much used ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 DIDN'T Come!!

Despite preordering my device on Saturday evening (15th Sep), I was filled with disspointment when I arrived home to find nothing. No iPhone, just sadness.:smileysad:(I mean, what's the point of PREordering something if I don't get it on time)... Las...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Liars.

This is a snippet of an online chat transcript.Tracey: Thank you. And just to confirm, you are sure that the college street store in Rotherham has the iPhone 5 16gb in black in stock?Victor: Yes Tracey we do have the iphone 5 in our stock.Victor: Ple...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats going on with o2 lying constantly??

Ok so i pre-ordered 16th September a iphone 5 16gb in black as an upgrade, said being released friday 21st September so presumed by pre ordering i would get one then or at least before people could get one from the shops (thats the reason behind pre-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 needs to deal with a customer as a customer

Feeback for o2. Why can't I be treated as a customer with a problem not you have 3 different SIMs with us all to be dealt different. I am the customer I pay the bills. I want the best deal on 3 phones/sims, one for wife and 2 pay and go (which I was ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to leave O2?

I am sick and tired of having hardly any signal and calls dropping, texts not being delivered or being delivered more than once. So I called 202 yesterday to speak to someone about leaving O2. I was on hold yesterday for over 30 minutes before I got ...

• 21 replies
  • 4 kudos