Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome James Walker

Tile
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have had an amazing experience today and would like pass our appreciation of the superb customer James Walker has given us. I would hope this message gets to his manager to show our appreciation.
I would like to commend james Walker our ipad and phone upgrade operative for the help and support we received. he was completely supportive and understanding of our issues. he was amazing, attentive and helped us with al the issues we were having, technically.
He promised to call back to help resolve our issues, despite us having issues with previous operatives in the customer service department.
He was so sincere, understanding and compassionate.

The best O2 experience we have had

Please find a way to commend him on our behalf for going the extra mile.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sounds like you found a good one @Tile!

I'll tag the community managers so they can get in touch and send your feedback to the correct store and person.

@Martin-O2 @RafaC @lewys-gp can you do the honours?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, @gmarkj!

Hi, @Tile. I'm very happy to hear about your experience. If you answer the couple of questions I'm about to private message you, I can make sure this feedback gets to James 😁.

Thanks for joining and posting in the community.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 3