Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues 6th December 2018

Very disappointed with network issues yesterday. Drove 180 miles to an unfamiliar place for a funeral adding to the stress of the day, could not call my family and no Google maps. Made a horrible day even worse! First ever complaint after 10 years cu...

Network2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kudos

What are kudos anyone thanks

Lirna by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry WiFi Calling

I've been with O2 for years. The signal in my house has never been good - but TUGO made it ok - just about - with my previous devices. No I have a Blackberry KeyOne and the signal is no longer usable. And with TUGO binned - and O2 saying they're not ...

Blackberry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

Hi, as you know the network was down yesterday, both of my devices would not work. This was a nightmare as my mobiles are used purely for work, therefore I was unable to work as I am a letting agent. I have read about compensation and was wondering h...

ChloeMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer services are terrible

Customer services decided to give me a new name and put it thou a credit credit didn’t noticed until sim arrived I thought she’s made a mistake but no she even made me 2 email address with the name she made up that’s Breaking the law

Lirna by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

APN

I send a text and recipient receives 8 or 9! Error msg received this morning saying APN not set. Several versions online so don't know what to use. Please help. Have tried them all. I'm a bit of a tech novice.

Ness46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

text message

Hi. I can't send any text messages and I don't understand why. This is only since yesterday. Never happened before.Even to check my Balance to 20202 it won't send

AnnaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outage

I work as a Roadside Recovery Driver in The Dartford area, i attended a number of breakdowns on the M25 yesterday and was not able to summon assistance on a few occasions which put myself, the casualty vehicle and occupants at Major Risk of a potenti...

Darren6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Yesturday I had no service on any of my o2 contracts, how can I be compensated

Lealea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

Is the 02 network back up and running fully im still having problems

Lesley3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies