cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attitude - Blyth Store

Anonymous
Not applicable

My partner and I have just collected 2 further handsets to the ones we already have from the Blyth o2 store. These are our two boys first mobile phones and are Christmas presents. Unfortunately the attitude shown by the lady who served us was sarcastic and demeaning so we have decided to buy all the extras that you can for a mobile from a competitior. Thought you should know.

Jason Blenkiron

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. If you want to lodge a formal complaint with O2, use this link: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Do you know if it's o2 owned or franchised?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Whether franchised or not, they are in a public facing customer service industry. If they can't be polite or don't like the job they shouldn't be working there. It makes me so angry. In one way or another, all my working life I have had to talk to and serve the people who pay my wages. No matter what kind of day I'm having I have never been less than polite and helpful.

There is just no excuse....make a complaint please.

Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
I didn't say or suggest it was acceptable.
I was just asking....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

It wasn't a dig at you @MI5 believe me. I just cannot understand the attitude of store staff when someone is spending money for which they get commission.

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
All to typical of so called "customer service" these days unfortunately.
Companies are too big to care anymore.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Sorry to hear of the poor experience you have received.

You will get your chance to leave feedback for the advisor within 48 hours on each of these purchases on the mobile numbers they were processed on - you could always leave a comment on the last message which can in turn be used by the store to address the issues you have had today with the advisor.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the complaints link, you will receive a response within 7 working days. The questions that @version7point0 said will happen is a standard survey, it's gathered for statistics etc

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 9 of 11

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Use the complaints link, you will receive a response within 7 working days. The questions that @version7point0 said will happen is a standard survey, it's gathered for statistics etc

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You may be surprised to hear how much of an impact it can have on the individual and potentially the store then.

I would suggest addressing your concerns via both available channels.

Message 10 of 11