cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you satisfied with customer services ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been a customer of O2 for 21 years. I held an account from October 1987 until June 1997 then moved to the USA for a period of 2 years. I rejoined in 1999 and remain a customer to date.

Since Telefonica took over in October in 2005 I have noticed a rapid decline in customer services, could this be as a result of the current customer service director taking her eye off the ball and losing focus on what customer services should be about ?

I have an ongoing complaint which has frustrated me for 18 months which is as yet unresolved dispite O2 acknowledging I never had a "ghost" contract as verified by an IMEI number and several confirmation faxes from Phones For U (Telefonica take note, if the customer service director of Phones for U becomes available offer a position!)

My complaint is being investigated by a television consumer programme and a national daily newspaper and I would be interested to hear from customers who also have had to have serious complaints reviewed by an outside body.
Hopefully my actions may just prompt O2 to return to it's core business activities of being a communications company and restore the extremely high standard of customer service enjoyed prior to the takeover by Telefonica.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
So in other Words... Phones 4 U have Dropped a clanger and somehow set up a 'ghost' account.... and They are trying to get o2 to Fix it??????

Baffled
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
So in other Words... Phones 4 U have Dropped a clanger and somehow set up a 'ghost' account.... and They are trying to get o2 to Fix it??????

Baffled
Message 11 of 12