Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t Buy and service from O2

M4J
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I ordered a mobile phone Samsung S24 Ultra on 12th July 2024 and I collected the device on 13th July 2024. I gifted it to my wife for her birthday but she didn't like it because she used an iPhone since her first phone. I called customer services on July 21, 2024 about returning the device. The lady said you don't need to worry as you are returning the device within the cooling off period and she said you will get a bag within three days and you can return it through the post office. I waited atleast 7 days but no bag found. Then I called customer services again and they said the same thing. Now I call them every week they are saying the same thing that you will get the bag in few days but still I am waiting for the bag. It’s been almost two months now they are just wasting my time and playing with me. I canceled my direct debit and now I'm getting texts saying I need to pay the amount due. I will wait another week then I will add legal help. thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

You need to contact O2 via social media and I would advise reinstating the direct debit, as after two missed payments, O2 will sell the debt to a debt management service who are ruthless in pursuing defaults @M4J 

You can set up the direct debit again in your MyO2 - or make sure to pay each month using a card Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

O2 links to Social Media Team below:

You should get through today around 8am, and explain what has happened clearly to them.

Good luck, @M4J.

Message 2 of 2