Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Family Bolton

If I am already on a family bolton, can I open a family bolton in my own name but have the same people on it due to the previous bolton expiring? Would really appreciate some answers :s Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

international bolt on

I am moving to Crete soon and I am thinking about getting the international bolt on. Does anyone know if when friends are calling the ' call me ' number , which will be an English number, would their inclusive calls cover the cost of the call? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service issue- Delayed Texts

My phone has been going crazy today with texts being received around 20-30 mins after they were sent. I know it isn't my phone as I have reset it several times and have also taken the sim out and put it back in. I am in the Birmingham area but also h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2 with queries.

Is there an address that allows o2 users to contact them by snail mail, OR a general email address so I can send an email to o2 WITHOUT having first to answer their inappropriate filtration questions?David Henderson

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to have my online account deleted?

I left O2 this week to move to another network, and would like my online account to be removed from the O2 systems.Been told by Customer Support that this can't be done, it will do it automatically after 180 days. However, I no longer have a contract...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos