cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An E-mail address please

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to contact you about several things and Live Chat keeps giving me a message about keys not matching - when I did get through we said Hi and then I got cut off.  Live Chat is great for a quick question that does not require copious detail to be added ...

I don't want to write to you - I want things adressed more promptly than snailmail thanks and I don't want to pay premium price for a stamp just to get my service with you that I am paying for sorted out.  Neither do I wnat to spend £7 on a bus fare to go to my nearest store to get them to fax you my issues ... before you suggest it as an alternative

I started to phone you but I lost the will to live just going through the greeting recording and trying to fit my enquiries to the options ....

Please - pretty please - can I just have an e-mail contact that is easy to find on your website so I can ask you what I want to know and you can decide the best person (people) to answer me ... you are a communications company after all so is it too much to ask that you provide forms of communication to suit all your customers?

Thank you

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I would suggest the reason as regards O2 is that they cannot control the flow of emails but they can control the flow of telephone calls by queuing.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed @Beenherebefore they can control Web Form contact too
Message 12 of 12