cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 is a bad lying company

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just in january i took out 2 contracts on the iphone 5 for 24 months then i went back into their stores last month n they are offering 12month deals they lied to me about they did not know it will be released if i wait one more month.. You know what 02 u could go put your services into the bin and stop lying to your customers to tie them down with the same phone for two years. Thank you soo much for lying to a loyal customer when my contracts are over trust me i'm long gone EE seems soo much better with their deals and they don't lie and we get unlimited interent...

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You get what you deserve in my opinion.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 21 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
You get what you deserve in my opinion.

Have to agree with all the previous comments.

Message 22 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your own fate is what you create
Message 23 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really, just had one of your sales agents offering me a "really special exclusive deal"....only available today largely reduced for me seeing I was a very loyal customer...been with you for 10 plus years, only to go online and see the very special exclusive deal is available to everyone and still there the following day. Is this the way you deal with your loyal customers - lying to them to get you locked into long term contracts?
Message 24 of 36

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

If you are happy with the offer then take it, if not shop around. Sounds like standard sales tactics in all honesty..😞

Message 25 of 36

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
I get exact same offers for double glazing wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 26 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I get exact same offers for double glazing wink

ROFL

Message 27 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Really, just had one of your sales agents offering me a "really special exclusive deal"....only available today largely reduced for me seeing I was a very loyal customer...been with you for 10 plus years, only to go online and see the very special exclusive deal is available to everyone and still there the following day. Is this the way you deal with your loyal customers - lying to them to get you locked into long term contracts?

O2 is offering fair deals for both existing and new customers and if you're not happy with the deal you don't have to take out a contract with them and go somewhere else, plenty of places to shop around and few networks to choose from, simples slight_smile

Message 28 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
I fully understand that - the issue isn't that I can't go elsewhere, it's that they blatantly lied in an attempt to lock me into a new contract - that's unfair IMO and illegal in terms of the Sales of Goods Act. Ofcom may well be getting a complaint about it and I will be definitely not be renewing my contract come July. They may well think it's standard sales tactics, that well may be, but it's a technique that resulted in them having one less customer, though doubt they'll loose any sleep over it, but there you go.
Message 29 of 36

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
Yes, I agree....
When I recently renewed a SIMO deal I was only able to get the same price, mins & texts as everyone else but they added a gratuity to my account which was nice.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 30 of 36