Did you mean: 

O2 App for business

Poppo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

When I had a personal number, I used the My O2 app to see my usage. Now I have a business account, is there an app for it? I found the My O2 Business app but it is in german.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Poppo

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately there is only a flash based web page for business accounts which needs some work to bring it into the 21st Century https://www.o2.co.uk/business/support/my-o2-business/about-my-o2-business
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately there is only a flash based web page for business accounts which needs some work to bring it into the 21st Century https://www.o2.co.uk/business/support/my-o2-business/about-my-o2-business
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Poppo and all, to add to the above comments, I've checked with the Business Team to double check this. We don’t currently have a My O2 Business app, however it is possible to access your bills and make account changes from your device, by going to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and logging in as normal. You can do everything you could do when logged in to My O2 Business via a desktop or laptop, except run billing analysis reports. If you get stuck, there's a demo on the same URL that will talk you through how to do this. 

Please do let us know how you get on.

Also, welcome to our community! slight_smile

Message 4 of 12

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The big question is whether o2 ever plan to bring out an app for business. ....

Message 5 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

The big question is whether o2 ever plan to bring out an app for business. ....

There are no immediate plans for an app @jonsie. We are focusing on improvements to the desktop/laptop experience which our business customers generally prefer to use. However, for future reference, if we did develop a My O2 Business app, what would you specifically like it to enable you to do with your account?

Please do comment also @Poppo if you're still around and want to share your thoughts. Other members too! Happy to pass on the feedback to the Business team. slight_smile

Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

For too long business customers have had to do with the Web version. I'm not a business user but I would have thought they should have an app to check usage, check bills etc. Especially with the underhand business practices adopted by trusted partners and some stores in placing consumers on a business contract that is totally inappropriate for the customer solely because their is more bonus in the salesman's monthly pay.

Message 7 of 12

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Marjo Can you confirm that it is no longer flash based as that was the big issue previously when I was a business customer running iOS devices . I have no issue now on personal contract .

@jonsie I guess as it is on a separate system the app needs building from the ground up . I guess the issue is not on the coperate accounts but the sole traders and small sme 1-10 sold a business account, and many aerial direct customers missold 3 year business contracts ( i know personaly this has happened to a colleague at work) yet they are consumers unable to access myo2 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@adamtemp64 Cheers, any other comments you can think of regarding what you would have liked to see in terms of functionality in a possible app, from your previous experience as a business customer, would be interesting to hear. slight_smile

I'll pass along your question regarding the website!

Message 9 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @adamtemp64 and all! Hope you had a nice weekend. slight_smile Regarding your question about My O2 Business, I have some information from the Business Team. Hope it helps! 

When using My O2 Business and going to the Bill analyser side, via a desktop or laptop, you have two options. If you want the full Bill analyser experience so that you can view your last 2 years’ bills and run reports to show how you’re spending your money, or set up watchpoints, click on the 2nd link once logged in, which is entitled ‘Analyse your bills and run reports”. This is flash-based. If however you are accessing My O2 Business on a device or tablet, or aren’t accessing it via a flash supporting desktop/laptop, use the first link entitled ‘View your latest bill now’ to go to the HTML5 version of Bill analyser, which works on all devices. You’ll be able to see your latest bill quickly, your last 2 years bills and schedule bills to be sent to you automatically, by email. You can also of course use the My Account side of My O2 Business from any device, tablet, desktop or laptop. My Account is accessed via the 3rd link when logged in, entitled ‘View and manage your account’. If you haven’t got one or more of these links, then you’re missing part of the My O2 Business experience. So get in touch with your usual O2 Business contact who can provide you with full access.

Message 10 of 12