Feedback on My O2 Business

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

My O2 Business

Hi all,

Are you using My O2 Business? We'd love to hear what you think of it and the different features it offers for managing your account if you've had a chance to use it already.

With My O2 Business you can view and manage your account and billing, swap SIMs, track and schedule reports on your spend, etc. - see o2.co.uk/myo2business for more info. You can also find FAQs there, an interactive demo and introductory video, and a case study showing how My O2 Business helped a company to manage their resources and costs.

Here's some things you can think about when posting your feedback:

• Are you using My O2 Business on a desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet?
  • What features do you use the most?
  • Do you feel the available features are useful to you? 
  • What would you change/add and why?
  • Have you come across any issues / something you tried but were not able to do? What was it?

Please post your thoughts in this topic and we will forward it over to the Business Team.

Looking forward to your comments! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
It's great if you're using a PC but useless if, like me, you use your phone. And I'm not buying a PC just to be able to use MyO2Business.

So I only use it to download my latest invoice. Nothing else.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 15

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for your comment @Glory1! slight_smile It would be great to hear more about the issues you're having on mobile if you have any details to share? In a previous topic (see here) I got some information from the Business Team with instructions on using My O2 Business on a mobile device - would this help at all with what you would like to do via mobile? Cheers!

Message 3 of 15

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions
Does the MyO2 Business app let you download a pdf VAT invoice each month at no extra cost?

Seems to be a bit patchy as to how this can be accomplished on the Consumer side of the O2 offerings (Contract/Pay Monthly anyway!).
Message 4 of 15

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
@pgn there is no app it is all web based and the old system allowed vat invoices so I assume the latest incarnation is the same.

Consumer and business contracts are on separate billing systems
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 15

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions
Thanks, @adamtemp64, don't know how I got the impression it was an app... tongue_winking

The business-side of O2 for billing was OK when I last used it, many moons ago. It had its own billing website, separate from O2.co.uk, but it was also hit and miss if it was up or not when you needed it, so I do hope it is better than it was.

Message 6 of 15

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@pgn Yes i used to spend hours trying to get on lol and at the time on a 1mb rural adsl connection it was frustrating but been just over 3 years since i used it . 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 15

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks for your comment @Glory1! slight_smile It would be great to hear more about the issues you're having on mobile if you have any details to share? In a previous topic (see here) I got some information from the Business Team with instructions on using My O2 Business on a mobile device - would this help at all with what you would like to do via mobile? Cheers!

@Marjo MyO2 Busines using a mobile is very limited on what you see and what you can do. I can view my tariffs and dates the contracts started. View and download my invoices, change my username, change my billing address and bring in other products.That's it. If I was using a laptop or destop MyO2Businees has been updated to include similar functions to the MyO2 app. So you can check usage and so much more. I was told that there are no plans to update the mobile view as most business users work via a laptop or desktop. So those of us on mobile are clearly less valued customers. As already said I download my monthly airtime invoice for reference and nothing else.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 15

gingerj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had trouble with "view and manage your account" on both pc, and mobile, it simply doesn't work, just reverts me back to the same page to click on the option. I have phoned and I am in touch with the team via email, but no one can seemily find a solution to this problem. I have updated software, used chrome, firefox and e, still the same.  I have also cleared cache, still the same. 

can this issue be fixed ?

Message 9 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@gingerjWelcome to the forum Welcome and thanks for your feedback.

I'm sure @Marjo (Community Manager) will be back on Monday to respond to you...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 15