cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, I am a business user and needing to get a copy of all the phone bills I pay to my accountant. currently i have only been able to get my own bills

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 14.06.45.png

Normally we don't have many business users and I am PAYG so, not easy for me to test.

But, I have been reading this help page: How do I view and print my bill online from a desktop computer? and I wonder...  Is it possible that you are signing into MyO2 instead of MyO2Business

I'll send you a Private Message (PM) to explain we need more info in case there's something else we can do to help out.  Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You need to ring 8002 business to ask for further copies and advice...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143412 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous This isn't customer service so we cannot help. 

Please contact o2 as above. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 14.06.45.png

Normally we don't have many business users and I am PAYG so, not easy for me to test.

But, I have been reading this help page: How do I view and print my bill online from a desktop computer? and I wonder...  Is it possible that you are signing into MyO2 instead of MyO2Business

I'll send you a Private Message (PM) to explain we need more info in case there's something else we can do to help out.  Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4