Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much data do I have left

Mx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi does anyone know where I can find how much data I have on my o2 business account.

O2 have always failed to send me any messages telling me I have reached my limit and I’m away with no Wi-Fi currently so really need to know.

I have looked on their site and all it says is sign in and have a look. Which I have done and can’t find anywhere.

It also says just download a data management app which is only any good if you reset it at the beginning of your billing period.

And is it just me or does anyone else feel o2 could not care less about its business customers?

They subcontract their contracts to another company. Their contact us page just leads you in circles back to their contact us page and when I rang them their automated system told me to text them to get a link to the live chat which just keeps saying you are not authorised to see this page. They really need to sort this customer service thing out not sure who the 9/10 happy customers are did they ask 10 people in the office one morning and just run with it.

Sorry for the rant but I just feel like they take way too much money every month for my sim only deal and completely duck out of any help

Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

DOLMark
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue here.

You cannot get anything much other than invoices from a tablet.  

Flash is not an option on the business laptop.  It's security record is appalling and even Adobe are removing support for Flash at the end of this year.

Hopefully O2 have this in hand will be releasing something before Flash is end of life? After all Adobe announced EOL 3 years ago.

Message 11 of 11