cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking of an iphone5s

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi just upgraded my iphone 5s and was wondering how i unlock it so i can sell it?

Thanks Steve

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Account details yes, but not phone details - you said you had reset the phone, so I meant there was nothing lost that you needed off the phone.
You will just get an email to say phone has been unlocked and at that point you insert a non O2 sim.

...hmm - ok. Will just have to wait and see what happens with this dude at the shop, otherwise, web link - here i come....!!!

tongue

Message 11 of 12

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I just want to state that O2 are ABSOLUTELY FUDGING USELESS....................

CrazyRolleysSmiley Mad

The story is as follows:

1. Tuesday 27th June'17: Go to the O2 shop and request my iPhone 6+ to be unlocked. I'm told that request has been put through and could take "Up to 72 hours".

2. Monday 3rd July'17: iPhone 6+ STILL not unlocked. Contact O2 via Online Chat only to be told that original request had not been submitted correctly and so a new escalated request was put through that day. Again, was told that this could take "Up to 72 hours".

3. Today, Wednesday 5th July'17: iPhone 6+ STILL not unlocked.

I'm not prepearted to wait any longer for these IDIOTS to do their job properly.......

New online order processed by myself via www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk  - confirmation screen confirms ".....unlock will be ready tomorrow, Thursday 6th July.

O2 are THE biggest bunch of muppets I have ever dealt with - god I'm glad I left this godforsaken network...........

Bang

Message 12 of 12