Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

iphone order

i ordered iphone 7 plus 128gb gold pay monthly and need to know when if is in stock and when it will be delivered?

Level 27: Desk Jockey

Re: iphone order

Given there are people on this forum who have been waiting since September for their orders it is unlikely it will be in stock and you will probably be waiting a number of weeks
Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,377

You can check live stock here but as stated, expect to wait weeks to reach the top of the queue http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

There have been reports about new customers getting the phone within days but I guess you would have to be really lucky.

Anonymous

I thought only Apple had stocks of the 7 plus so @Anonymous could be in for a very long wait 

Level 21: Regular

There is a grand total of 1 in the Enterprise Channel for the exact model that the Ops is looking for so that's 1 across all none Apple direct channels....

Apple direct is on a next day delivery and same day pickup..
--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

An ongoing problem unfortunately...

Level 21: Regular

And if the rumors coming out of Cupertino are to believed they are cutting production in Q1 2017 of the iPhone 7 / 7 Plus models, so this is only going to get worse...

Time to find an friend .. sorry an Enterprise contact at Apple Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue
--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Anonymous

They were already starting to scale back production about a month ago

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,377

Unless they are supplying apple stores.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)