cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone order

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered iphone 7 plus 128gb gold pay monthly and need to know when if is in stock and when it will be delivered?

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yeah it's all over the news.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Patience... it'll arrive, once stock is in. Curious if you asked for lower storage options, and if they were in stock or not as an alternative. I just went with the 6s Plus when I was told 7 Plus was out of stock. Not what I wanted but better than no iPhone. I was using Android and just wanted to jump ship, have proper Apple customer care for issues, faults, and all that. Best decision I made yet.
Message 22 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone received their iphone 7 plus order recently?

When do o2 normally send despatched email?

Message 23 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No stock mate and you won't get a dispatch email until they have stock and send it to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 24 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know why i keep getting "Your order is being processed. " emails everyday?

Message 25 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I guess so you don't think they've forgotten about you.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you. Why doesn't my order show in myo2? Other people say their order shows on there as "in progress" 

Message 27 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It depends on if you ordered for home or store delivery I believe.

Currently using:
Message 28 of 28