Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: iphone 6s plus dispatched?

Same here I chased customer service up today they've have now told me by 9pm this Friday. We shall see if it turns up this Friday!
Anonymous

I was told that all iPhone 6s preorders would arrive by today, including mine. Still not arrived by 4:20 and beginning to think it's not actually coming today.

Anonymous

have you got a tracking number?

Anonymous

Nope no tracking number. Another session of Live Chat and I've been told that my phone is out of stock and I won't receive it for up to 4 weeks - despite preordering. Guess it's a phone call to customer services soon.

Anonymous

you gone for the rose gold?

Anonymous

No just the silver version, 64gb. Customer services told me that stock was coming in this week and I should receive one by the end of the week. Will just have to wait and see....

Anonymous

I ordered a silver 16gb iphone 6s plus on 26th.. got dispatch email today at 5.30pm

Topics: 677

@Anonymous wrote:

I ordered a silver 16gb iphone 6s plus on 26th.. got dispatch email today at 5.30pm

Good news then @Anonymous

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Hi everyone. I ordered just as pre order opened. 6s plus rose gold, and still waiting for it to be delivered! I am so angry and wish I'd just gone into the shop instead of preordering!! I have spoke to cs 3 times and no one can give a straight answer as to when I will recieve my phone.  The last lady I spoke to said she thinks I will recieve it this week....well it's Wednesday and nothing. My order status still says "In progress" Smiley Sad

Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,157

Rose Gold is out of stock so you won't get any updates until Apple deliver more phones to O2, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)