has anyone received there tracking details for there iphone 6s plus yet

really hope mine comes on Friday slight_smile

jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
3D Touch will be a game changer when more 3rd party apps support it... When we're all crying about our iPhone 7 deliveries this time next year we will wonder how we coped without it... LOL!

I'm not sure I can handle this heartache annually Shirty

Message 301 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
3D Touch will be a game changer when more 3rd party apps support it... When we're all crying about our iPhone 7 deliveries this time next year we will wonder how we coped without it... LOL!

Good job you have a sense of humour @Anonymous LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 302 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be interesting to see sales figures for the new iphones i can't compare this time with last years apple refresh on the o2 community but this seems alittle more muted 32 pages for the new iphone when last year it was over 200 pages i believe ?

while there have been people who didn't get what they wanted from what i've seen and heard of store activity they were busy but not overun with people wanting to buy the new iphone. I wonder if apple were expecting more people and kept stock back from networks to make sure the retail stores had enough. 

Loving my iphone btw it feels much sleeker than the iphone 6 plus but this did have a bulky leather case while this time i've gone for a snug fit one for the iphone 6s plus. 

Message 303 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

On the forum we have noticed a marked decrease in 'interest' @Anonymous

Last year the main thread was 400+ pages long and there were many others added to that.

@viridis actually went to an O2 store in the Midlands today and could take his pick of the 6S...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 304 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
The S version upgrades are always smaller but this year i thought apple did a good job with some interesting additions. It will be interesting to see sales figures if apple do tell us.

They still haven't given apple watch numbers and its been 6 months and more.

Thanks for the update @Cleoriff i'm slowly catching up on websites since friday regarding the iphone release should be up to date before bed lol
Message 305 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
More info

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good job you have a sense of humour @Anonymous LOL

Haha! Thanks wink 
Best part is that I ordered a case for this iPhone of mine late last night & woke up to a lovely dispatch email for it already. O2 should take note. Happy Dance

Message 306 of 344

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

3D  touch a game changer. ..? This is 2015 and nothing, absolutely nothing new.

Message 307 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It will be interesting to see sales figures for the new iphones i can't compare this time with last years apple refresh on the o2 community but this seems alittle more muted 32 pages for the new iphone when last year it was over 200 pages i believe ?

while there have been people who didn't get what they wanted from what i've seen and heard of store activity they were busy but not overun with people wanting to buy the new iphone. I wonder if apple were expecting more people and kept stock back from networks to make sure the retail stores had enough. 

Loving my iphone btw it feels much sleeker than the iphone 6 plus but this did have a bulky leather case while this time i've gone for a snug fit one for the iphone 6s plus. 

I saw this article this morning that I think will be of some interest on this subject.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/09/28/iphone-6s-and-iphone-6s-plus-sales/

Message 308 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

Preordered iPhone 6s silver on the 13th September. Had confirmation of purchase and money taken out my account. Phone was supposed to arrive on Friday but still not here on Monday and no email from O2 about the delay. Safe to say I'm pretty disappointed in O2, especially since this is my first time with them

Message 309 of 344

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Give cs a call to chase it up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 310 of 344