jess

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous The majority of people have not received tracking info yet as it is only Tuesday  I have only read of one person who says they have, They reported it here.http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6s-order-status-still-broken/m-p/914655/highlight/true#M140045.

However no one should get worried yet....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

has anyone received there tracking details for there iphone 6s plus yet

really hope mine comes on Friday slight_smile

jess

You won't receive details until the 24th

Message 3 of 344

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
In some cases O2 will have sent phones to their courier in preparation for delivery on the 25th. If this has happened you will see tracking details.
Where phones have not yet been sent you will just see an error <no data to display> message until the point that the phone is sent to courier.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 344

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Here we go...

Phones will not be desptached until Thursday, as mentioned some may be sent to a courier and held, but most will be desptached Thursday, O2 Desptach up until 10pm the day before so some details may not update until late Thursday evening.

Message 5 of 344

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jeevster wrote:

Here we go...

Phones will not be desptached until Thursday, as mentioned some may be sent to a courier and held, but most will be desptached Thursday, O2 Desptach up until 10pm the day before so some details may not update until late Thursday evening.

Correct, as we have been saying since the keynote.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 344

AndyTheAnimal
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do post back when your order status changes or tracking email received 

Message 7 of 344

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AndyTheAnimal wrote:

Do post back when your order status changes or tracking email received 

More info

Although that will prove nothing really. Just that some areas have them in stock. Someone from Leeds has had tracking info.....courier is DPD

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine still says in progress, they probably will just switch to despatched and give a tracking no on Thursday. It all depends on how many phones apple allocate O2, however they must have had an idea and if it said expected 25th when you placed the order I would imagine you will get it
Message 9 of 344

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here we go....
I was asking due to when logging into my 02 there is no orders made in the last 6 months so I can't seem to look into my order further.
I have an email with an order number tho so very bizarre
Message 10 of 344