cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s - O2 refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering if anybody who has used O2 refresh can walk me through this.

I have a device plan on a 6+ with £325 outstanding.  O2 refresh offers £350 for the device at present. 

So when the 6s+ becomes available for purchase at the point of sale can I simply return my existing 6+ and begin a new device plan on a new device?  As apple have frozen the prices in the states presumably the prices will be very similar in the UK.

Therefore would I be right in thinking that in 12 montsh time I will again be at an almost identical point in my contract and would be able to return the device (effectively for nothing), take a brand new device and teh contract for teh device merely keeps rolling?

I appreciate that the downside here is that you always remain in hoc to the contract but the positive is you always retain a phone in warranty, and always have an up to date "fresh" device.

Am I missing anything.

thanks chaps and chapesses and enjoy the next few weeks. 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Cleoriff
  • 123058 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'll be honest mate can't stand samsungs just hate using gf has always had them only phone I'd change to I think would be one of the latest Sony Zs

@viridis just loves the Z series...but after the Z3 he decided to switch to the S6 Edge....never looked back so I believe @Anonymous (mind you he has just bought the latest Xperia Tab Z4....):whistler:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 33

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Tablets, Sony rule atm.
Phones, Samsung S6 is THE best phone available. Toucuwiz has been reinvented as a very good os skin.
Message 32 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
Tablets, Sony rule atm.
Phones, Samsung S6 is THE best phone available. Toucuwiz has been reinvented as a very good os skin.

Touchwiz is great

Message 33 of 33