cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I just got my iPhone 7 this morning to realise they have gave me the wrong phone! I ordered the jet black 128gb and they have sent me the matte black 128gb has anyone else had this issue??
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to them today on chat and on the phone, told me t wait 6/8 weeks and they will swap my phone, o2 really are a shocking network when it comes to customer service

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gjdemon6646
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Least you got the phone. I have no update on mine

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

if your happy to wait untill 2017 for a jetback one then return it otherwise be happy about it

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

dont worry im the same came off live chat with o2 about a couple hours ago been told its "ready for dispach" (yeah right) and should be delivred tomorrow or wednesday. lets just say given the way they have been handling this I aint holding my breath

black iphone 128gb

also thought you would like to know ee have confimred more stock today and even had a video apology from the ceo. o2 on the otherhand.... nope.

Message 4 of 6

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

mines a 128gb blacl too. its been waiting for courier to pivk up since thursday apparently

Said it would be today or tomorrow

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to them today on chat and on the phone, told me t wait 6/8 weeks and they will swap my phone, o2 really are a shocking network when it comes to customer service
Message 6 of 6