cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 plus delivery?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anybody received any delivery information for iPhone 7 plus ordered 09/09/16?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure about o2 but i know other networks are fairly rapid at the moment. if its any consaltion Apple store have not sim free stock to sell untill after xmas all their allocations are pre ordered and no chance of getting one from Apple, if you do reserve one with them you have 2 hours from point of res to collect otherwise they will sell it on so its a case of waiting all day incase this happens!! 

Message 2 of 5

alistair
Level 3: Thinker
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre-ordered mine on the 9th as well at 11.14am (confirmation email received at 11.48am)(Matt Black iPhone Plus 128GB) and received delivery details last Friday evening - and the phone came this afternoon - so they seem to be working through their back orders - and it also depends on what colour and GB size you ordered as well, as some are more plentiful than others.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered my Plus 7 jet black 256gb in the 9th. Have had no contact from 02 since. Phoned them yesterday to see if i could swap order to different colour handset. The 02 website claims they have everything in stock apart from jet black. Customer services told me nothing in stock and if i cancelled would be a 6 week wait for delivery of any phone!!!

Im going to try o2 store next, as by this point i am not fussed about what colour i get i just want the phone

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if any Jet black iphone 7+ 256GB has been delivered to anyone?

Message 5 of 5