cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Thanks. Nothing showing up yet. As I said, have not had any email ro text from O2 just that MY O2 has changed.

Message 3561 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Conversely, I have the email, but no text an MyO2 is still not updated - ahhh O2, where the only consistency is the inconsistency tongue
Message 3562 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it looks like it should be here tomorrow. I am getting mine delivered to my office. Waited 3 weeks for it and guess which day I have off this week??Smiley LOL  Sods Law!

Message 3563 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are better off using a parcel delivery app than UK Mail site as it is a bit poo. It does not recognise the tracking number but my parcel app gave me all the details 😳
Message 3564 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

What app is that?

Message 3565 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just rang customer service to see what is happening with my order which is a 64g space grey 6. When I ordered I was told it would be up to 14 days and now they are saying it could be up to 4 weeks and they can't tell be anything about when it's being delivered. Mine is an upgrade and my husband has ordered the same phone but the 6 plus which I'm sure will be longer. I'm feeling for all of you who have been waiting so long.

Have any of you received the refund they promise if you've waited over 7 days? Hope we all get them soon slight_smile

Message 3566 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

When did you order (and approx what time if you know) - a few of us who ordered that phone on the 15th have had them dispatched today.
Message 3567 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so dissapointed with the lack of information and uncertainty o2 have regarding my iphone 6 order. A lot of people are in the same situation I see here, and others have been waiting longer than I have - but still - I dont think the handling of ordering a new phone from o2 is very well organised at all.

1) When I placed my iphone order, it didnt state anywhere that it was 'out of stock'. However it did say 2-3 weeks. As I progressed through the order I at least expected to see a rough estimated date for delivery, but no - nothing.

2) After over a week of waiting I contacted o2 livechat and on the two occasions I've asked for an update, all they offer to do is 'Re-send my order status to see if it can be taken out of the out of stock category'. I got into a bit of an argument with one of the support agents (which is unlike me) as they were asking for my permission to request the order be taken out of stock?!! I said to them why do you need to ask me for permission to do that when surely that's something that should be happening to all orders anyway?! It just didnt make sense. The livechat guy 'Boris' kept telling me it was 'quite simple'. I beg to differ as it was anything but !!

3) I have no problem what so ever waiting 2-3 weeks for the phone - however I dont think it's reasonable in this day and age to be so vauge about it. Why can't Apple tell retailers how much stock they will be sent and when? And why cant o2 give more accurate estimated delivery dates? I'd be quite happy to be told I'll be receiving the phone on a date in 3 weeks time rather than be told 'it could be 2 weeks, it could be 3 weeks, it could be longer'. It just leaves the customer feeling they have been left in the dark.

Whether the casue for the delay is o2's responsability or not, they should do better to get more accurate information from Apple and pass that on to their customers I feel.

Message 3568 of 4,605

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

I think the UKmail site works if you type your number in, rather than copy and paste.  Although it doesnt give all the details.  I use the parcel app too.  It is just called "Parcel" and works with alot of the couriers.

Samsung S8
Message 3569 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 24th around 16.00 so i've only been waiting a week. 

Message 3570 of 4,605