cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a 16gb gold plus on 13th (upgrade). That particular model has been showing as "within 5 working days" to despatch on the store since Tuesday last week. I spoke to live chat four days ago to be told "I'm sure you'll receive it within the next two working days"... false hope I suppose. 😞
Message 3211 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brandinh0 

@Anonymous 

Just spoke to them again - I had an email early last week telling me I would have it within 5 working days. They are still telling me it is in stock, on its way and just wait for the text from the courier!

I will believe them when the text comes!!!

Message 3212 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone waiting on the same phone as me?

@Anonymous Yeah, same phone - ordered on the 12th too. Still nothing, apart from the "Amazon Fire" text and then the apology text about the "Amazon Fire". Spoke to LC and nothing of interest to report. I 'should' be a priority customer, I work aboard and spend £150+ each month, but even this counts for nothing.  I have resisted to go down the "Do you know who I am" and "I will cancel my order and account" route, mainly because I think its a complete waste of energy.

Message 3213 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a 16gb 6+ on the 25th as an upgrade as it said 5 days delivery from the previous 1-2 weeks. It should have been dispatched today, but as it hasn't been, it won't arrive within the estimated 5 days. I too have been on lc and got the same generic response, it's currently out of stock and will be with you in 'quote the current delivery times on website'. While I appreciate that I have been waiting nowhere near as long as any of you, as the 16gb is the least popular I had hoped that the situation might be different, but no. 

I don't know if anybody has looked at Apple's website recently, but there stil quoting 3-4 weeks delivery on phones so it doesn't look good. 

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

Message 3214 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the + 128gb space grey seems to be the one that is most difficult to get hold of. From memory I cant remember seeing anyone who has has one delivered.

Message 3215 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

I think that and the 6+ 64g gold seem to be the two. I dont know of anybody with either of them. I went for mine thinking it might be less popular and therefore quicker!!

Message 3216 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies for the rant.. but Live Person system seems to be down (probably customers complaining.)

I Made my upgrade order on the 15th of September, received a text that night from O2 thanking me for My Amazon Fire pre-order (errr wrong phone..) about 2 hours later I get another text apologising for the confusion and that I would receive a text when the phone is ready to be collected.. (It's supposed to be being delivered).

I spoke to O2 last week on Live Chat asking for an indication on when I can expect this to be delivered but the advisor said that they are out of stock. They asked if I would like to cancel my pre-order. Their website said last week (Monday) that it would take 5 days from ordering.. for the phone to be delivered.

I don't think it is right that O2 should debit peoples bank accounts for a phone/upgrade that hasn't taken place yet. 2 weeks after ordering now and still no sign or update from O2.. not exactly the happiest customer at the moment.

Upgrade was for an iPhone 6+ 128GB (white).. although tempted to cancel now and change contracts.Feedback

Message 3217 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

The main reason I ordered the space grey was because I thought it wont be that popular and people will not order it - and I will get mine quicker.

EPIC FAIL Cry

Message 3218 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousI am the same, I actually would have gone for a 64gb one in space grey but I thought I would go 128gb as it would be less popular so get it quicker. Having seen them at the apple store I wish I had gone gold now in the 128gb and that one seems slightly easier to get hold of but only just.

Just had another chat to confirm what I had been told and got a different story of not in stock and dont know when.

Hair pulled out at the situation now.

Message 3219 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Anonymous @Anonymous Thanks for your replies! I've taken screen shots of the LC saying my phone is being dispatched and that I will receive my phone in three days so once that has passed I guess the next step would be an email with attachments to the complaints address. Although I don't think that will achieve anything!

o2.png

Message 3220 of 4,605