cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand what you are saying regarding the time levels according to the O2 website.

But surely that information is for people that are looking to buy iPhone 6 or 6+ now or in the future.

People like myself who ordered an iPhone 64gb in grey on the 13th, paid a deposit for an upgrade on 02 on the website, should not be given or expecting those delivery times, because if I was given it may arrive sometime in November, wouldn't have bothered to order it through O2.

To be honest I think the service has been disgusting, and I they are expecting me to wait till November telling me nothing but taking my money, they got another thing coming.

I to have family members that are coming to end of there contract on O2, they will no longer be with O2.
It's such a shame I have always had my contract with O2, and I just feel that my loyalty has just been thrown back in my face. The service I repeat is shocking.
Message 3201 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just checked locally and the O2 Store has silver and gold 16Gb iPhone 6's in only. CPW has all models, but again, only silver and gold.

Message 3202 of 4,605

Bez89
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I was going to order online, as I was due my upgrade. However after reading some of the comments, regarding waiting times. I popped into my local store on the off chance, that they had some. Picked up the 64GB silver iphone 6 no problem. Had a few in stock too, and the gold. Might be worth popping into your local store, and seeing if they'd let you pick one up there. 

Message 3203 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

See my post above. Unfortunately I'm after a 16 or 64Gb Space Grey iPhone 6, of which there seems to be none around.

Message 3204 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding to the long list. I preordered my iPhone 6 128gb space grey upgrade (I havent seen many people mention this spec, does that mean people have received them? or not a common order?) on the 17th. I wasn't expecting to receive on launch day (although the Lady on the phone said she thought I would!!), but last week I thought I'd check the stock online. On the O2 website last Wed it said 5days delivery for the 128gb space grey (post above obviously shows this has changed). I spoke to someone on LC and they said that of course I will receive mine within five days and it was ready for dispatch. Thought I'd check up today and spoke to LC again. This is when I got "I can see that your order is currently in process in dispatching. It'll be dispatched today" from Kumud followed by "You'll receive it in 3 working days" and "You'll receive an email as soon as it's dispatched." From what I've read on here I fear I am being fed false hope! Anyone waiting on the same phone as me?

Message 3205 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Adding to the long list. I preordered my iPhone 6 128gb space grey upgrade (I havent seen many people mention this spec, does that mean people have received them? or not a common order?) on the 17th. I wasn't expecting to receive on launch day (although the Lady on the phone said she thought I would!!), but last week I thought I'd check the stock online. On the O2 website last Wed it said 5days delivery for the 128gb space grey (post above obviously shows this has changed). I spoke to someone on LC and they said that of course I will receive mine within five days and it was ready for dispatch. Thought I'd check up today and spoke to LC again. This is when I got "I can see that your order is currently in process in dispatching. It'll be dispatched today" from Kumud followed by "You'll receive it in 3 working days" and "You'll receive an email as soon as it's dispatched." From what I've read on here I fear I am being fed false hope! Anyone waiting on the same phone as me?

Yes, I have ordered the same phone.  Still waiting.  See my previous posts for what info I have received.

Message 3206 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous No fella, you're not the only one waiting for it. I'm awaiting the same. I've ordered mine on 19th. However, my colleague at work whos ordered his on 21st already got it (same model). Last Weds I was told that my iPhone has my name on it and ready to be dispatechd. On Saturday I was put on the priority list. On Sunday I was told that they're out of stock and won't probably get it within 14 days. 

Message 3207 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

still waiting!!!  6+ 64g gold ordered 9.30am on 12th

Who said no news is good news!!

Message 3208 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous as you're in the same boat,

shoaib: at 15:03:47
The good news is that above phone is in stock so you can expect the delivery by this week.

Message 3209 of 4,605

Brandinh0
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous 

same here ordered my 6+ 64gb gold on the 12th I fear we may have the longest wait looking at the current stock levels on the website 

Message 3210 of 4,605