cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here Ben, ordered on the 12th, heard nothing at all.
Message 2671 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am the same, ordered on the 12th and heard nothing. Space Grey 128g plus.

@Huntressthats great, thank you and thanks for the updates as I knew you were in the same boat as me. Let me know what you think of it and how you get on with it.

Message 2672 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Just done my sim swap so the wait to use it continues LoL.  Didn't want to do the sim swap until I had the IP6+ in my hands just in case.  What I can say is I already like the feel of the device and screen is fantastic. I'm still pleased I went for the 6+.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2673 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HuntressI am in the same boat with the sim swap, glad I waited until I got the phone as I know what a pain it can be.

I had a look at them last night at the apple store in newcastle and I had about 5 minutes with it. I knew I made the right decision because coming from a Galaxy S4 I thought the 6 would be too small, it looks a great bit of kit but I do wish I had gone gold.

Message 2674 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous I did the same in our Apple store in Bristol last night.  Coming from the IP5 I didn't feel much difference between that and the IP6 so very happy with IP6+ so far.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2675 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
With the sim swap, if you turn off your old phone and your new lovely iphone6 then turn the 6 back on it should happen straight away. Mine did.
Enjoy your phones! I am utterly besotted with mine.

Btw swiftkey keypad app is brilliant if you like swype! 😉
Message 2676 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on 12th September and completed it about 19:00, I went for a Iphone 6+ 128 in gold and paid a load up front and havent heard anything since. Saying still in progress. Its fun how you look at ordering on now for this size and they saying up to 5 days delivery.

Message 2677 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so another chat with the lovely LC team threw up more conflicting stories.

iphone 6 plus arent due to be delivered to anyone yet. They are only delivering the iphone 6... 

The iphone 6 Plus will start to be shipped from this weekend and will be sent out in date order, they havent even got through half of the orders from the 12th yet I was told.

Loving the amount of different info ive received but thought this to be the best yet..

Message 2678 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Best how? You know it's incorrect.
You want the truth?
Not one single person at o2 has any idea when your phone will be dispatched. Just the same as vodafone, ee, three etc. The only people who do know are apples distribution who will not tell you this.
Message 2679 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Many thanks for the tip, it worked slight_smile

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2680 of 4,605