cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

I think we all need to calm down and put our trust and faith in CS and Chat.  They seem to have the situation under control and the information they have is obviously far more accurate and up to date than those people posting on here to say they are receiving their tracking details and delivery information.  And those of you actually taking delivery of your phones......  Well you must be hallucinating.

You CAN'T be taking delivery of your phones as CS and Chat have told us there is CURRENTLY NO STOCK.

Message 2681 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Out of interest of those that have received are you new or existing customers?
Message 2682 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Exisiting customer.  Been with O2 since 2002.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2683 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah a friend of mine works for Texaco mobile but employed by o2 and said they weren't allowed to sell to new,, only existing. Wondering if o2 is prioritising delivery to existing
Message 2684 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Existing. this is in fact my third line.

Message 2685 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have order iphone plus 128gb silver yesterday. Apart from the order confirmation email, I got another email after 1 hour saying 'Your order is being processed and will be despatched shortly.'

Is it normal message that everyone here who preordered and waiting got or they are actually going to dispatch it shortly ?

Message 2686 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
We've all had that. I've had 3 personally over the past week.
Message 2687 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks mate. So I should be prepared for long wait then.

Message 2688 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
We'll see. But I have a feeling things are starting to move slowly.

Although I'm still waiting to see if I actually get my dispatch notice today/tomorrow as I was told I should!
Message 2689 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the email and text yesterday saying it'd be delivered today. It's apparently out for delivery, but am I supposed to get a text message at some point indicating roughly when it might be delivered?

Message 2690 of 4,605