cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntresswoo hoo, thats great news. I hope you enjoy it loads.

Glad they finally managed to sort the stock out. I was wishing I had went for gold and even more so now. haha.

Enjoy it.

Message 2661 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress
Aah thank you 😊 fingers crossed it arrives before I start work. Otherwise its going to be a long day at work 😐
Thanks for your update slight_smile
Message 2662 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Thank you.  I'm going to keep checking the posts until I see you've received yours.  Hopefully stock is beginning move and you get yours very soon.  Thank you for the chat and the support.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2663 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Get it out of the box. You've waited long enough for it.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2664 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are they still sending ones out today with new stock, ordered a 64GB iPhone 6 space grey on 24th. Chat said it would be dispatched this week but they say anything
Message 2665 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to CS last night, yes they are. Mines not sent yet.
Message 2666 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still in the dark, I must be one of the last ones that had an order on the 12th and not yet recieved it - or a text/email about delivery. Please let today be the day they let me know it's on it's way!

Congrats to all those getting theirs now though, I envy you all wink

Message 2667 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I meant 14th not 24th
Message 2668 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
That's the one I've ordered. Its coming today between 2pm and 4pm. So they're obviously not sold out. I don't know how they work it out as its clear to see on here that its not first come first serve. I think its pretty random and all comes down to luck. There's been that many lies by o2 and even though I have official confirmation that its out for delivery I still don't believe it until I actually have it in my hands
Hope you receive yours soon
Message 2669 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not just you Ben, I've heard nothing either.. They even told me last night there's no stock and didn't know when it would be in

Message 2670 of 4,605