cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 9, iPhone 6S/6S Plus Video Guides

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video, I demonstrate the new updated Notes app that's in iOS 9.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video, I demonstrate/describe the new Low Power Mode setting in iOS 9.

Message 2 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

In this video, I demonstrate/describe the new Low Power Mode setting in iOS 9.

With this tutorial you have litterally made my day @@Anonymous! Thanks for posting this and explaining the trick!

Message 4 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

With this tutorial you have litterally made my day @@Anonymous! Thanks for posting this and explaining the trick!

Glad it has helped you Meri slight_smile

Message 5 of 45

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Epic as ever @Anonymous slight_smile

Are you still using the same software as you always have out of interest?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Epic as ever @Anonymous slight_smile

Are you still using the same software as you always have out of interest?

Thanks Toby.

The screen recording software, I use is an application that comes with Mac's (Quicktime) now, but the rest are the same software.

I'm planning on making a guide on the new 3D Touch that's on the new iPhone's, when I've had a chance to find out all the stuff about it slight_smile

Message 7 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome tutorial @Anonymous slight_smile
(as always)
Message 8 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video I show how to use the new 3D Touch feature that's on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

The video is quite long, but I wanted to go into detail on how to use it with it been a new feature.

Another option that I forgot about until I finished the video, is that its possible to 3D Touch on the left handside of the screen and this will launch the app switcher (rather than the usual way of double tapping the home button).

I would have liked to have demonstrated the Peek, Pop feature in Mail’s Inbox. But I was unable to do this without revealing my email addresses, private emails etc and unfortunately I couldn’t fully blur out this information. But basically, when you are in the Inbox, you can 3D Touch on a email to preview (Peek) to see if its of interest, if it is, pressing a bit harder will (Pop) you into that particular email.

Also, while Peeking at an email, a swipe to the left will delete it.

I would have liked to have showed this in the guide, but couldn’t for the above reasons. I hope that you can get the gist of how you use 3D Touch in Mail though. Hope you find the guide useful slight_smile

Message 9 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a short recording I done this afternoon. I thought this might be useful if you have a 4K setup and are interested in the quality of the 4K recording on the 6s/6s Plus. Bear in mind that this video is from You Tube so it might not be up to the quality of the original video/video file.

Message 10 of 45