Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim failure

I keep getting Sim Failure and have to restart phone to get rid of it. It is a Nuisance that I would not expect from phone that is 2 months old. Amy ideas for a permanent fix? Latest update installed.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

For Information Iphone 5 Unlock Issue summary

1 All O2 direct Stock Is locked to o2 (At time of writing) and all original stock supplied to o2 customers from launch via o2 sales channels with delivery via cpw. (those that had to take cpw insurance / return to cpw) again locked to o2. 2 All Full ...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old iphone 4

Hey i'm Beth. Basically my friends iphone 4 contract ended and they upgraded to the iphone 5, and gave the iphone 4 to me. My contract of my own phone is currently on Three, but the iphone was on 02. I was wondering if there was any way I could go ab...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i get 4 bars signal with o2-uk but no 3g or any form of mobile data

hello there iv been reading up and similar problems happen to other people.iv bought a iphone 4s from tescos its a pay monthly however i get signal but when i try to use maps ot the internet it says that im not connected iv checked every thing taken ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Why has my iphone 5 frozen and stopped updating new software whilst connected to the computer???? It wont eject the phone cos it says its still updating.....but its not done anything for an hour or so

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can no longer view my bill

Since I had my old PAYG number ported to my pay monthly iphone 5 , I can still sign into My o2 but can no longer view my bill, I get application error.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO Service

I have had no service since Monday 29th April?Has any one any idea who to contact and how.I find this site totally geared fro selling and not for assisting

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts to abroad

What's the cheapest method for texting from abroad - am going on a cruise shirtly

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 6.1.4

Hi Guys Ios 6.1.4 is out says its got an updated profile for speakerphone for Iphone 5 only apparently

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos