Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep IPhone 4S or change to 5 / 5S

Hi All,Literally just taken out an O2 refresh contract on an IPhone 4S, £27 a month but also went through quidco so will get £120 cash back too, so works out to be a good deal each month ~ £22 per month!My question is this.... was it a mistake to buy...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c/5s on refresh

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help...Im on a normal tariff with o2 and I am due to upgrade next February. (I know its a while off but I'm inpatient!) I popped into a o2 store over the weekend and was told that for a decent phone the only option is refr...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No higher than 16GB on 5s for Grey or Silver?

Was just looking at the 5s on the online shop/upgrade section and it didn't have the option to go any higher than 16GB on the Black/Grey colour. All the options are available on the White/Gold. Anyone reckon there'll be a shortage on the Black/Grey o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't let me unlock second hand iPhone 4!!!!

Hi, can anyone help? I bought a second hand iPhone 4 and want to unlock it. I ordered a sim from O2 and it is currently topped up with £25, plenty to pay for the unlock! But every time I request an unlock for my phone, I receive a message saying my s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4s wifi connection

My iPhone began losing it's connection to a wifi network if I stood any further than 10 feet away from the hub. It then started not being able to find a network to connect to, and now the slider on my phone to turn wifi on and off no longer works so ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swapping iphone 4 for nexus 4

Dont know if this is the right place to post but can anyone help me.Have broken glass on my iphone 4 and i am in the process of buying a nexus 4 ,am on a pay monthly contract with 02 and wondered if i need a new sim card as am not sure the iphone one...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't unlock second hand iPhone 4

Hi, can anyone please help? I've tried to unlock a second hand iPhone 4 that I bought by filling in the unlock form. I've done this several times but each time I received an email saying something about my security details not being correct, which I'...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 3g on my iphone 5

Over the past month or so the 3G on my iphone 5 has been terrible. I dont associate this kind of service with O2 as I have never had any issues before. It seems to me that ever since 4G has been announced 3G has taken a dive. I feel that i have paid ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s volume

can you get the volume louder on a 4s as it seems quieter than my previous iphones

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s

Does any one know how much it will cost to get a new iPhone 5s next Friday ? (Upfront) then how much it will be monthly ? I'm not bothered about 4g as I mostly use wifi and will they have enough stock in on the 20th ??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos