Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Charges

Hii, My monthly bill is -138.57.can you tell me please why its in - .

gsghotra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carrier update for iPhone 5

Can anyone tell me what models the latest O2 carrier update is available for?My mum has an iPhone 5 and her carrier is still 18.0, but mine updated to 18.1 a few days ago.I have followed the instructions here: http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/settings but ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to America for a year

Hello, in September ill be moving to america for a year and was wondering if i would be able to pause my contract for the whole time i am away? My contract ends in August so my intial plan was to upgrade to another 24-month contract, pause it for a y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

1800MHz 4G on iPhone 5

Hi all,For any iOS device users out there, you may have noticed a recent carrier file update. Typically these are nothing but minor updates to keep your devices running smoothly and efficiently on the network, but the most recent carrier file update ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! repair

I sent a iPhone 5s in for repair three weeks it took two weeks for o2 to say they would not fix under the warrantywe were going to take it to Apple for a second opinionwe got the phone back today three weeks after it was sent away what was a networki...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring apps

Upgrading from I phone 5 to 5S . Can I use same sim and will I loss all my apps I am playing eg candy crush?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5S unlocked and after that

Hi, I have iphone 5S and planning to get it unlocked as I am travelling abroad. Once O2 unlocks the iPhone, I will be able to use other sim cards with it. What happens when I use it with a non-O2 sim (UK or abroad ) , will it get locked again ? Any i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where to enter my PAC

I have just received my new iPhone 5s from O2. I have a PAC code from my previous provider but I'm unaware of where I am actually supposed to enter this code, please help me. Much appreciated, Tom.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos