Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from 3g to 4G contract possible on refresh?

Hi, My current O2 contract is up shortly and I am looking at a 5s on Refresh. We do not have 4G in my area at the moment, so starting on a 3G contract would seem sensible.However, assuming 4G gets to my area in the next 24 months, does anyone know if...

adeuk5 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wifi on iPhone 4S after ISO 7

Since I installed the ISO 7 update ISO 7.0.2 I lost my wifi, spoke to apple and had to do a reset through iTunes that got my wifi working again. Then ISO 7.0.3 stopped my wifi again tried all the resets again but still no wifi. Spoke to apple again a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data network setting for iphone4

Hi can you please confirm what setting my iphone4 should be on for mobile data network to be able to access on-line looks like mine has defaulted to factory setting & i keep getting no network message when always able to connect without wi-fi ? many ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Wallpapers?

Does anybody know of an app where you can obtain new live moving wallpapers for the 5s? Many thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The US equivalent of the Blue Plaque

Quite fitting, I think.http://news.yahoo.com/steve-jobs-boyhood-home-gets-historic-designation-101846339.html

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ***HUGE data downloads at midnight***

for the last two months every night at around 2230-2300 my account is updated with the data usage for the day - for the last month this has ranged from 1-7584kb, however; at the stroke of midnight there is a second update for much larger amounts - fr...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems unlocking iPhone 4

Wondering if anyone else has seen this issue before? I'm trying to unlock my iPhone 4. I put in a request and 4 days later received this text: "We are sorry we can not unlock your iPhone because it isn't activated with O2 UK sim.Please activate the d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Simplicity for iPhone

Sorry if I have missed this, but will o2 be offering the 4G Sim only package. Currently it says not avalible for iPhone? But clearly they have an o2 refresh iPhone package...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contacts

how do you transfer contacts from old sim to micro sim

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos