Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Insure Premier

I have lost my phone. I know I have o2 Insure Premier service. Will that cover a new phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Group texts

For the last year n half I have been sending group texts, not very big texts but to around 15 - 20 peeps each text, I sent four lots of group texts each identical on the 12th June and was charged 33p plus VAT for two of those but not the other two or...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

i need my pac code, but no one is answering the phone. Stayed with O2 because good customer service. Now I'm leaving because it's poor.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP NEEDED Data not working IPhone 6 3GB

Hi there, For the past few months have had extremely frustrating issues surrounding my data usage on my O2 phone. It's a long story and I'll try and keep it brief. Around Feb/March on old contract/phone ( Iphone 5s 1GB) - found that when I ran out of...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using iPhone 4s abroad

Good morning This year we are taking an extended holiday abroad to visit my wife's family and old friends. Last time my wife visited alone, she asked a local retailer to replace temporarily her PAYG o2 sim with a local PAYG. However, she was told thi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked iPhone 6 screen

Hi, I stupidly dropped my iPhone 6 by accident and in the process, the screen is now cracked. I do have insurance but is it worth making an appointment with Apple (the phone is two months old so I have the years warrenty) or going through insurance t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to iPhone 6 Refresh Unlocking

Looks like O2 just opened up unlocking for the iPhone 6 and 6+ within contact (device plan still outstanding).http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/unlocking-your-iphone-and-using-it-on-another-network

Phone repair

I sent my phone to get the volume looked at! My phone had never ever been near any water whatsoever but the repair shop told me that my charging point had been somehow water damaged. I had to pay almost £45 for this to be repaired due to Water Damage...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cracked screen

Any advise?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Car Bluetooth doesnt work

I have 2 iPhone 6s. One works perfectly in both of my cars, the other doesn't work at all. Rather, it connects says " no network", downloads the contacts but you cannot call through the headset.If you dial a number on the handset, the music isn't mut...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos