Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN'T REMEMBER NEW PIN NUMBER FOR MY iPHONE 4S

Can you help me with this one please - I recently had to change my PIN number on my iphone 4s monthly contract phone. Now I can't remember it and can't get into my phone (it's my age!!). Any ideas please? Thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap over of number

I took out an 02 contract last month and asked if I could keep my same number. I was informed that I would need a PAC code which I received from Orange then gave onto 02. While in the store the gentleman that served me said I can change it over but m...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

Hi, how do i get the pac code for my o2 pay-as-you go account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please unlock my iPhone

Hi I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to unlock my Iphone 5 (I've recently upgaded to an Iphone 6). So frustrating, tried 3 attempts using the 'form' and I keep getting a text and email message to say that details I've provided are incorrect. No more ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery Poor

Upgraded my Iphone on-line yesterday. Was told it would be delivered today, so I took a day off work and waited in. At 17:30 got a text telling me it would be delivered tomorrow. Not happy, lost a days work and wages. Tried to complain via live chat ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! You are not subscribed to a cellular network provider.

Had a Sony Xperia Z3 on the contract and long story short; I'm on my second handset and even this one cracked in my pocket as well (both times with a case on). I forked out £180 for the repair the first time. Instead of fixing it they gave me a brand...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! applecare+ vs 02

I've been looking at the £6 month o2 iPhone insurance for when I get my new iPhone 5sThen I see the new Apple care+ does anyone know what one is best. Ild only want it for accidental damage etc

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not receiving calls or texts

hi guys wondering if anyone can help the past couple of weeks my calls have not been coming through and sometimes it takes over 24hrs for texts to come through. my phone doesnt ring and it will go to voicemail or i will receive a message saying you m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP! iPhone 5 Unlatching request rejected?

Hi, I have been trying to unlock my iPhone 5 using the online form. The first time the request was rejected as my new SIM Card had barely been used. I realised this and made a few calls/texts/web... it is now showing in my 02 account as attached to m...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insurance do they sent phone to Apple

HiDoes anyone know if O2 insurance send the phone to Apple for repair ,my daughter got a replacement screen from her O2 insurance as she dropped it but she has just gone a cracked the screen again but doesn't now have insurance I'm just wondering if ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos