Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the point of o2 Priority?

what is the point of o2 priority? It makes an offer, then when you try to get to it from the website, that idiotic two-step process of "we'll send you a code" comes up. I'd sure love to know where those codes go, because its not at my phone. Its a to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sms swoosh sound

Hey does anybody know how to turn off the swoosh sound when sending an sms on ios10 I can't find anything on how to turn this off when searching on googleThanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone 6+

Hello I would like to unlock my iPhone 6+, but only my iPad is showing up on my my02 account. many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tu not ringing

Hi have deleted and reinstalled tu app twice and still not ringing when connected to internet

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking to use on another network

hi, please direct me to where I am able to do this, as the instrcutions on the iste do not explain in anyway how to do so, many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen mobile phone

some one just snach my mobile and run away. what should I do? my number is [Removed]

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Hi there, I would like to change my address on my account, could you please tell me how I can do this. thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate SIM

I knew it was too easy! Last week I spent an inordinate length of time on the telephone to O2 Customer Services (Pay Monthly) department enquiring if there was such a thing as a DUPLICATE SIM available (so I could utilise two mobile telephones at dif...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bizzare text message experience

I have an iphone. In this instance so did the person I was communicating with. We were texting in SMS. I had texted with him yesterday. He had deleted the initial thread from his phone though I hadn't. So when we picked up the contact later in the da...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos