Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Name

Hello How do I update my details of a change of name? Thanks  Jules

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY NUMBER

I HAVE upgraded on line by myself and now i can see 2 phone numbers but i only use one....and you are charging me for 2 lines. My number is *edited personal info* and i only want to pay for this one. Why are you charging me for 2 numbers??? i want th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open discount

Hi I wish to use an NHS employee (my father) to apply a discount to my new tarrif <28 dyas but cannot work it out from the written instructions provided from the shop. Can you please advise

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Sim

I have just got a iphone 6 plus, and i have put the sim in over 24 hours ago but it keeps saying no service is there any type of way to activate my sim, ive never been on o2 so it is not a sim swap.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 32gb black stock?

As title I've read quite a bit that people have had issues ordering from O2. I ordered the Iphone 7 32gb Black and was told on the phone that I will receive it tomorrow afternoon. They deducted the upfront costs about an hour ago and after I read abo...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Data Vampires

I have an iphone 6, and up until a couple of months ago I had a 20gb data allowance. I was routinely only using about 2.5gb of that though, so when it came time to get a new contract, I opted to reduce it to 4gb a month. I think the highest amount of...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cellular data

I have used up my allocated 1G for the month. I thought it should have refreshed today as this is the start of the new month but this has not happened- why?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro

Why will it not let me order the iPad Pro?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 10.3 will fix the 30% bug

A big update will begin testing early January which apple hope will fix the 30% bug that appears to be getting worse.http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/12/31/apple-ios-10-3-release-theatre-mode-dark-mode/#461b78707b7f

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos