Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Data Vampires

I have an iphone 6, and up until a couple of months ago I had a 20gb data allowance. I was routinely only using about 2.5gb of that though, so when it came time to get a new contract, I opted to reduce it to 4gb a month. I think the highest amount of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cellular data

I have used up my allocated 1G for the month. I thought it should have refreshed today as this is the start of the new month but this has not happened- why?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro

Why will it not let me order the iPad Pro?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 10.3 will fix the 30% bug

A big update will begin testing early January which apple hope will fix the 30% bug that appears to be getting worse.http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/12/31/apple-ios-10-3-release-theatre-mode-dark-mode/#461b78707b7f

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone on existing tariiff

I've just drowned my iPhone I'm still incontract what's the best way to get a new phone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 deal

I'm getting an upgrade next month and I was wandering if o2 did a price match

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an out of contract iPhone 6

Hi I've very kindly been offered an iPhone 6. The phone was on a o2 monthly contract which expired a few months ago. The sim is now deactivated and my friend no longer has an O2 contract, I don't know if they can unlock the phone as a customer. If I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock old device

Hi. Upgrade at the end of last year and kept the number. Now I want to unlock my old phone so my husband can use it on his network. The guy in the shop said I could do it online. Anyone know how? Thanks. LB

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi - problem with phone or with my broadband provider?

HI can anyone help?I have an iphone 6plus and more often than not it won't connect to my home wifi. this means I am often on 4g and consequently have used my data for this month despite never watching anything on my phone so not sure how I've used it...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos