Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! waiting for bar to lift

i've been waiting now 23 hours for my new sim to activate and still showing no service

debzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forgot pin to unlock phone

Hi, what do do you do if you forget your pin to unlock the phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5s water damaged

unfortunately phone on ly 4 months old and dropped down the toilet.if i want to upgrade can i still get the same phone and keep discount given please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pack code

Dear Sir/Madam,i request tha pack code three weeks ago still i havnt received any text of pack codethanksregards manjeet singh saran

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone

I have completed my contract and would like to unlock the phone for a different SIM card

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6

I bought an iPhone 6 in November 2014, I have also o2 insurance on it. The phone battery is giving me problems, it drains no matter what I do to save energy. Is this problem covered?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just ordered my upgrade on my exsisting plan.Will I receive a new SIM card too, or do I need to transfer my old one to the new phone

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 pluss

I'm interesed in getting iphone7 plus or iphone 7. Whats your best deal on the 2 mentioned phones?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone purchased

I wanted to exchange the iPhone 5s to a iPhone 6 16gb sliver if that is possible I have just ordered my iPhone 30 mins ago but I want toExchange it before itComes tomorrow Thursday 27th October 2016 thank you

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restore Problems Help Please

Guys and Gals, I'm trying to restore a backup of my partners phone but it's coming up with the message Enter password for this backup, my brother certainly didn't set a password when he backed up on Sunday and the encrypt backup isn't ticked.Any idea...

RossP81 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos